The Santa Cruz County Continuing Education program has been helping adults achieve their dreams of success for many years, and we’re excited to help you with your educational plan!
SCCCE provides comprehensive literacy services to learners 16 years of age and older, not enrolled in a K-12 school. Under the direction of the Arizona Department of Education/Adult Education Services (ABE/ASE), SCCCE has integrated the states content standards for all programs funded by ABE/ASE
- Arizona High School Equivalency prep and English classes are offered four days a week for ten weeks, with a test at the beginning and end of every quarter. These test help us establish the level of your academic progress and class placement.
- Campus Location: Historic 1904 Courthouse, 21 E. Court St., Nogales, AZ 85621
- Days: Monday thru Thursday
- ABE/ASE: 8:00am – 10:00am , 10:00am -12:00pm and 6:00pm -8:00 pm.
- Tutoring: 4:00pm – 6:00pm (program enrolled participants)
- ELAA: 8:00am – 10:00am , 10:00am -12:00pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm and 6:00pm -8:00 pm.
- Main Office: SCCCE 610 N. Morley Ave., Nogales, AZ 85621 (520)375-8025
- Class times and location(s) are subject to change.
Call today to find out how you can take the Arizona High School Equivalency Test Prep Classes or English Language Learners Classes at no cost to you
Eligibility and Registration
Eligibility - Students must provide required documentation for establishing a lawful presence in the United States and complete the mandated Verification of Eligibility for Service Form.
Registration – It is important to ensure your place in the class. Space is limited and are filled on a first-come first-serve basis.
Arizona High School Equivalency Exam
To obtain your Arizona High School Equivalency Diploma you must take the GED® Test which can only be administered by an authorized testing center at one of over 30 approved testing centers throughout Arizona. Cochise College located at 2021 N. Grand Ave., Nogales, AZ 85621, 520-287-5583 is the only Arizona Department of Education/Adult Education Services testing center authorized to administer the GED® Test in Santa Cruz County.